Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thanks Kathy and Heather! And Kathy, you're so psychic it's incredible! Yes, I'm pregnant unexpectedly! I'm the new addition to the Jones side and will bring up the tail end of the babies being born in summer time. I'm the super caboose! I haven't been to the doctor yet and am just a few weeks along. I'm sympathizing with Heather though with some nice "green nausea" as I've heard it called. Haven't puked though, just the thought of some particular foods makes me go "gagggghhh....oh....eeeuuhhh." haha. That's the update! Feel free to tell the cousins! I know you have better contact with them than me, Love you two mucho!

2 comments:

kathy said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!? That's the most awesome thing I have heard in almost forever!!! I am so darn excited for you. Just think of all the cute little kids we will have running around at family get-togethers. Congratulations! I'm so glad it happened, even if it was a surprise. No one is really ever "ready", so you might as well just jump in. Besides, that's what the prophet says we should do! Way to go!!!!!

jhjonze said...

HOLY CRAP!!! CONGRATS! I'm way excited our babies will have so many cousin's their age. Fun fun fun!